A Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID) is required to sign up for the Skype for Business Preview Program. If you need to create a new Microsoft Account, or link a login to your current business account, you can do that here.
Microsoft Employees should use their corporate credentials for sign in.
On the next page, please select the appropriate option of the two highlighted in the image below.
How to get support
Throughout the Skype for Business Preview program, you will be able to get support on the preview features that you are trying out.
Support for non-business critical issues will be provided M-F 6AM-9PM EST.
In order to get support, please start your service request online in the office 365 admin center.
When submitting a service request, you must select Skype for Business Preview and then product in the following dropdown in order to ensure your ticket is routed accurately.
Through this process, we will work to help you find a solution or connect you with an expert who will contact you by email or phone.
If you have a business critical issue (an issue that prevents you from accessing or using your services or data, severely impacts deadlines or profitability, or affects multiple users or services) you also have the option of calling our 24x7 support line at 1-800-865-9408.
1. In the Admin Center, please go to Support and Create a service request:
2. In the New service request, choose the Feature: “Skype for Business Preview”
3. For Symptom, select which product you are having issues with and click Next.
4. Describe the issue that you are experiencing and click Next.
5. Add additional details about the issue. You can also attach any files/screenshots here as needed.
As mentioned above, if you have a business critical issue (an issue that prevents you from accessing or using your services or data, severely impact deadlines or profitability, or affect multiple users or services) you also have the option of calling our 24x7 support line at 1-800-865-9408.
6. When you are completed, please review the information, provide your phone number and submit the issue. As mentioned above, support for non-business critical issues will be provided M-F 6AM-9PM EST (GMT-5).
On Premises Support
In order to get support, please go here and complete the form: http://aka.ms/SfBPreviewOnPremSupport
This process should only be used for features that are currently in preview. For support tickets related to non-preview features, please continue to use your existing support channel.
If you are an online/hybrid customer, please use the Office 365 Admin Center to file your support ticket.