A Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID) is required to sign up for the Skype for Business Preview Program. If you need to create a new Microsoft Account, or link a login to your current business account, you can do that here.
Microsoft Employees should use their corporate credentials for sign in.
On the next page, please select the appropriate option of the two highlighted in the image below.
Signing up as yourself allows you as a single Skype for Business user to select from a sub-set of product opportunities focused on the individual user’s experience without requiring you to be an IT administrator for your organization. When you sign up yourself, there is no requirement to have additional users in your organization participate in product validation opportunities.
• Review and agree to any legal agreements designated as mandatory for program.
• Assign a dedicated IT Administrator resource as primary contact for program.
• Invite end users who map to specific profiles to join the Skype Programs portal and provide product feedback related to active validations as required.
• Participate in surveys, feedback sessions and social media events as requested, with specific activities and involvement level to be determined by the validations you are joining.
Please check individual validation trains for more information on specific requirements.
• Opportunity to validate new investments prior to general availability
• Ability to influence future design decisions by providing feedback directly to Microsoft
• Technical Support for any issues experienced during pre-release validation
• Participate in a community passionate about improving communications experience
Please check individual validation trains for more information on specific benefits.
End-users will spend approximately 1-2 hours/month participating in testing and feedback activities.
The amount of time can vary depending on the number of validations an organization chooses to participate in and how much a user wants to use the product.
Yammer is a terrific resource for connecting with the Skype Experience Team and other organizations participating in the Skype for Business Preview program. We encourage you to leverage Yammer to submit questions regarding the product and/or general program questions. Items posted to Yammer are visible to members of the Preview community, regardless of organization.
Skype Preview Portal: https://www.skypepreview.com
The Skype Preview Portal is your source for any downloads, survey and feedback activities as well as a location for submitting support and feedback on the product. You can use the Skype Programs Portal to view the status of currently open support items for your organization. Your portal is locked to other members of your organization.
If you are having issues with portal access or have questions that are specific to your organization’s participate in the Skype for Business Preview program, please email us at email@example.com